Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

FS - boxed mint MX-1 with Billingham case

JonSchick
Posted 12/10/2014 - 17:49 Link
Great camera but much under-used since I bought a Lumix GM1, I'm the original owner of this camera purchased from SRS in June 2013 - receipt will be included in case it is covered by their pro warrantee (not sure that extends beyond the dSLR range).

It's been well cared-for and comes in its box with all the original bits and pieces, some of which have never been used. Also included is a spare Innov8 battery and lovely Billingham belt pouch. Sadly obsessive use of the pouch means that the camera has yet to show any signs of brassing, but if that's your thing you can soon make amends for that!.....

The camera has performed faultlessly and is in near perfect condition (I can see a minor mark near the tripod mount). Many people on this forum will already know they perform very well - the combination of this lens and sensor is excellent, and in my experience is able to match or even better the larger 2/3" sensor Fuji X20. Very impressive.

Price is £175 delivered (including the Billingham case) by RMSD. Please PM with any questions. I will also ship to the EU - please contact me for a quote.

Some photos:

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Best wishes,

Jon
Jon

Some occasional random stuff at The Photographers Block: link
MattMatic
Posted 12/10/2014 - 18:59 Link
I wouldn't mind just the Billingham Pentax case for the MX-1 I already have
http://www.mattmatic.co.uk
(For gallery, tips and links)
SteveF
Posted 14/10/2014 - 11:28 Link
Matt - you have a PM.
JonSchick
Posted 14/10/2014 - 18:52 Link
And I still have a mint MX-1 (with case!). Sensible offers considered. Jon
Jon

pengbai
Posted 14/10/2014 - 23:01 Link
PM sent
JonSchick
Posted 15/10/2014 - 16:48 Link
Replied and now sold.

Cheers,

Jon
Jon

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.