FS ... Pentax K3

truckerathome

Link Posted 11/08/2015 - 16:22
I have for sale my Pentax K3

It was fitted with ACMAXX screen armor protector on the rear and top screen from new. There a two minor scratches on the rear armor screen but they do not affect viewing or the use of the screen. These are on the armor screen and the actual camera screen is as was when newly purchased.
I purchased the camera new in March 2014 from SRS so I do believe remaining warranty can be transferred to PU Members.
Its condition is exactly as when purchased except for two small paint rub marks on each front corner of the prism where the flash is housed (caused by where I carry it reversed by my side). All buttons, dials and everything else work exactly as they should. It will be sold boxed with all the accessories originally supplied when purchased.
Shutter count is currently around 33500 so with a 200000 life cycle there is plenty of life left in it yet.

Will post pictures asap but the description given tells it exactly as it is.

Looking for 425 (includes RM next day delivery)

Martin
Last Edited by truckerathome on 11/08/2015 - 16:23

truckerathome

Link Posted 12/08/2015 - 16:06
Pictures of the K3 (for sale)

truckerathome

Link Posted 16/08/2015 - 12:32
Weekend Bump

I didn't show the box and usual supplied accessories (charger, strap etc) in the photos but they are included, comes boxed as you would buy it from store. If you require more photos or any other questions, just ask.

NOW 410 includes RM next day delivery

Martin

truckerathome

Link Posted 20/08/2015 - 09:13
Now Sold

Martin
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.