Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

Freebies

womble
Posted 30/01/2022 - 13:14 Link
All the stuff below free to whoever wants it for the cost of postage. I don't guarantee a fast turnaround, however!

Cokin A ring for 52mm lenses.

Comment Image

Cokin A 52mm par Kris Lockyear, on ipernity

Cobra flash with manual and remote cables. Battery door loose without batteries fitted, tight when there are some in the camera. Fires ok when test button depressed. Never used it in anger.

Comment Image

Cobra flash par Kris Lockyear, on ipernity

Teleconverter, 2x, K-fit. Comes with manual and case. Smells musty as the camera bag it came in was horrible and binned immediately, but the converter is fungus free.

Comment Image

Teleplus 2x teleconvertor par Kris Lockyear, on ipernity

Pentax Program A body. I bought this battered body for use on site over 15 years ago, but it hasn't been used since 2010. I couldn't get the battery cap off to test it (I hope I didn't leave batteries in it!). Restoration project for someone, or spares/repairs, or just a rough camera for use when you don't want to use something more precious.

Comment Image

program a par Kris Lockyear, on ipernity

Cimko 28-80mm zoom, M42 fit. Sorry about the dust on the front element. I've never used it, came in a job lot.

Comment Image

Cimko MT 28-80mm (1) par Kris Lockyear, on ipernity

Comment Image

Cimko MT 28-80mm (2) par Kris Lockyear, on ipernity

There will be other give-aways / cheap buys as well as some more valuable stuff for sale as I try and fit into my new house.

Kris.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

My website
womble
Posted 03/02/2022 - 22:46 Link
Flash and Program A body now gone.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

My website
womble
Posted 22/02/2022 - 14:31 Link
Free stuff still available.
Kris Lockyear

My website
womble
Posted 11/03/2022 - 12:42 Link
Some free stuff still available. I have a second Program A and a Zenit-E available too, pictures if anyone is interested.
Kris Lockyear

My website

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.