Free K7 Magic Lantern Guide

davem
Posted 30/03/2012 - 09:22 Link
For a donation to chartiy this could be yours.

Pm me if interested.

Dave
bettyswolloks
Posted 30/03/2012 - 09:33 Link
Pm sent
One day you'll find, 10yrs have got behind you.
davem
Posted 30/03/2012 - 09:55 Link
Book passed on to Darren.

Dave
bettyswolloks
Posted 03/04/2012 - 10:47 Link
Book recieved, Cheers Dave.

I'll be passing this on in the same manner I recieved it when I'm done. Its thicker than I thought so it may be awhile



P.S. It landed on my birthday
One day you'll find, 10yrs have got behind you.
Edited by bettyswolloks: 03/04/2012 - 11:05
davem
Posted 03/04/2012 - 11:24 Link
Happy birthday

Dave
bettyswolloks
Posted 02/08/2012 - 19:39 Link
Time to re-float this book.
A charitable donation must be made, and when your done with it, it's gotta be re-floated here.

Who wants a turn LoL!!
One day you'll find, 10yrs have got behind you.
bettyswolloks
Posted 03/08/2012 - 13:13 Link
Book passed on to new member Wes4390 :O)
One day you'll find, 10yrs have got behind you.
Wes4390
Posted 10/08/2012 - 20:53 Link
Book arrived today............. Will re float in a few weeks

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo