FREE! WACOM intuios

duster
Posted 29/01/2017 - 11:15 Link
Well, nearly free. Just £5 to cover the postage.
It;'s a WACOM Intuos A6 graphics pad (125mm x 95mm usable area).
There is nothing wrong with it and I have been using it for several years until last week when I finally bought a larger version.
The model number is GD-0405-U with USB connection.
It may seem small, but size isn't everything when it comes to graphics tablets and it would be ideal if you are contemplating buying a tablet but are a bit unsure if you'll like it or not.
PM me if interested.
hogharry
Posted 29/01/2017 - 12:45 Link
I can give it a good home. PM sent.
duster
Posted 29/01/2017 - 16:27 Link
A new home found
stub
Posted 30/01/2017 - 04:26 Link
Fabulous gesture. I applaud you duster...
K-1Gripped K-1 ungripped K-5ii K7 Various lenses

Stuart..

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo