Free: Pentax Focus Screen Box/Tweezers...

Tooks
Posted 16/06/2009 - 13:52 Link
Don't know if anybody has any use for this at all, but I was going through some old bits and pieces, and found a Pentax focus screen box with the little tweezers you use to change the screen with?

I'll even throw in my old scratched K10d focus screen if you wish!

Just PM me if you want it (UK only please), I'll even cover the postage.
gartmore
Posted 16/06/2009 - 15:11 Link
PM sent
Ken
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -
Tooks
Posted 16/06/2009 - 15:13 Link
Hi Folks,

Box/Tweezers now found a new home.

Thanks for all who PM'd.

Iain.
Posted 16/06/2009 - 16:24 Link
Timing is everything

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo