Foxglove Covert Meet September 2011


fatspider

Link Posted 02/08/2011 - 10:29
Does anyone thats coming have the Pentax 1.7 AF converter?

I wouldn't mind trying one on my A*300mm before laying out the cash (if I can find one)
My Names Alan, and I'm a lensaholic.
My PPG link
My Flckr link

tomkeet

Link Posted 02/08/2011 - 10:34
Not a problem I will have mine with me.
Regards
Tom

K-3's, K-3II.
Sigma 10-20mm f3.5 DC HSM EX, Pentax SMC FA 35mm F2 AL, Pentax DA* 16-50mm F2.8 ED AL [IF] SDM, Pentax SMC DFA 100mm f2.8 WR Macro,
Pentax DA* 300mm F4 ED [IF] SDM, HD PENTAX-D FA 150-450mm F4.5-5.6 ED DC AW, Pentax DA 560mm F5.6 ED AW.
Pentax HD PENTAX-DA AF Rear Converter 1.4X AW .
Pentax AF160FC Auto Macro Ring Flash.

https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artist-gallery/?artist_id=20168301

Technoblurb

Link Posted 02/08/2011 - 12:35
Sadly I will not be able to make it, shame I was looking forward to this one, clearly not my year. Have a great time folks.

fatspider

Link Posted 02/08/2011 - 12:41
Technoblurb wrote:
Sadly I will not be able to make it, shame I was looking forward to this one, clearly not my year. Have a great time folks.

Is there something your not telling us Graham?

I think you've crossed to the dark side and are too afraid to tell us

Quote:
Not a problem I will have mine with me


My Names Alan, and I'm a lensaholic.
My PPG link
My Flckr link

tomkeet

Link Posted 02/08/2011 - 13:02
Sorry to see you can't make it Graham.
Regards
Tom

K-3's, K-3II.
Sigma 10-20mm f3.5 DC HSM EX, Pentax SMC FA 35mm F2 AL, Pentax DA* 16-50mm F2.8 ED AL [IF] SDM, Pentax SMC DFA 100mm f2.8 WR Macro,
Pentax DA* 300mm F4 ED [IF] SDM, HD PENTAX-D FA 150-450mm F4.5-5.6 ED DC AW, Pentax DA 560mm F5.6 ED AW.
Pentax HD PENTAX-DA AF Rear Converter 1.4X AW .
Pentax AF160FC Auto Macro Ring Flash.

https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artist-gallery/?artist_id=20168301

amber

Link Posted 02/08/2011 - 20:28
fatspider wrote:
Does anyone thats coming have the Pentax 1.7 AF converter?

I wouldn't mind trying one on my A*300mm before laying out the cash (if I can find one)

Will also have my 1.7 converter I suspect.

Technoblurb wrote:
Sadly I will not be able to make it, shame I was looking forward to this one, clearly not my year. Have a great time folks.

Sorry, we'll miss you Graham

bforbes

Link Posted 02/08/2011 - 21:08
fatspider wrote:
Does anyone thats coming have the Pentax 1.7 AF converter?

I wouldn't mind trying one on my A*300mm before laying out the cash (if I can find one)

I can manage one for you Alan.
Barrie
Too Old To Die Young

http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes

beginner

Link Posted 02/08/2011 - 22:06
Dead common these 1.7 converters!


I won't have mine....I sold it!
K20D...ist DS ,DA18/55,DA16/45.DA* 50/135,"A"1.7 50MM..."A" 70/210..M 50mm f2...Tamron 90mm macro,28/300 Tamron,200/500 Tamron 6.9....A Pentax DA*300... Sigma10/20,FA31mm 1.8 Ltd*********,FA 77mm Ltd!
Last Edited by beginner on 02/08/2011 - 22:07

fatspider

Link Posted 02/08/2011 - 22:45
What sort of lenses are we likely to need Tom? I was thinking just the Bigma and my 100mmDFA macro, leaving the 16-50 and 50-135 at home, especially as I'll be carting along the A*300.
My Names Alan, and I'm a lensaholic.
My PPG link
My Flckr link

beginner

Link Posted 02/08/2011 - 22:58
Bring the lot!...and a wheel barrow!...then you can put your bait in it!....and mine!
K20D...ist DS ,DA18/55,DA16/45.DA* 50/135,"A"1.7 50MM..."A" 70/210..M 50mm f2...Tamron 90mm macro,28/300 Tamron,200/500 Tamron 6.9....A Pentax DA*300... Sigma10/20,FA31mm 1.8 Ltd*********,FA 77mm Ltd!

fatspider

Link Posted 02/08/2011 - 23:04
beginner wrote:
Bring the lot!...and a wheel barrow!...then you can put your bait in it!....and mine!

You may not be aware but the end of August is the anniversary of my double heart attack, I do not want to temp providence, especially seeing as the only medical assistance around will most likely be a VET! the thought of anyone massaging my heart back into action by first putting on a long rubber glove is.......say no more
My Names Alan, and I'm a lensaholic.
My PPG link
My Flckr link

amber

Link Posted 03/08/2011 - 10:58
fatspider wrote:
beginner wrote:
Bring the lot!...and a wheel barrow!...then you can put your bait in it!....and mine!

You may not be aware but the end of August is the anniversary of my double heart attack, I do not want to temp providence, especially seeing as the only medical assistance around will most likely be a VET! the thought of anyone massaging my heart back into action by first putting on a long rubber glove is.......say no more

I'll be bringing Mike along, so that's two vets.... is that better or worse?
Last Edited by amber on 03/08/2011 - 10:59

tomkeet

Link Posted 03/08/2011 - 11:26
fatspider wrote:
What sort of lenses are we likely to need Tom? I was thinking just the Bigma and my 100mmDFA macro, leaving the 16-50 and 50-135 at home, especially as I'll be carting along the A*300.

Since Carole's now adopted the the DA 300 that leaves me with the 600 mm and DFA 100mm, that's enough for me!
Regards
Tom

K-3's, K-3II.
Sigma 10-20mm f3.5 DC HSM EX, Pentax SMC FA 35mm F2 AL, Pentax DA* 16-50mm F2.8 ED AL [IF] SDM, Pentax SMC DFA 100mm f2.8 WR Macro,
Pentax DA* 300mm F4 ED [IF] SDM, HD PENTAX-D FA 150-450mm F4.5-5.6 ED DC AW, Pentax DA 560mm F5.6 ED AW.
Pentax HD PENTAX-DA AF Rear Converter 1.4X AW .
Pentax AF160FC Auto Macro Ring Flash.

https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artist-gallery/?artist_id=20168301

beginner

Link Posted 03/08/2011 - 19:25
fatspider wrote:
beginner wrote:
Bring the lot!...and a wheel barrow!...then you can put your bait in it!....and mine!

You may not be aware but the end of August is the anniversary of my double heart attack, I do not want to temp providence, especially seeing as the only medical assistance around will most likely be a VET! the thought of anyone massaging my heart back into action by first putting on a long rubber glove is.......say no more

If you peg out can I have your K5?..
K20D...ist DS ,DA18/55,DA16/45.DA* 50/135,"A"1.7 50MM..."A" 70/210..M 50mm f2...Tamron 90mm macro,28/300 Tamron,200/500 Tamron 6.9....A Pentax DA*300... Sigma10/20,FA31mm 1.8 Ltd*********,FA 77mm Ltd!

gtis

Link Posted 03/08/2011 - 19:53
If you peg out can I have your K5?..[/quote]
ken
i will fight you for it
neil
cheers Neil
pentax k3 k5 super A da* 300 f4 da*50-135 f 2.8 smc 50mm f1.7 af 360 fgz pentax1.4xhd converter
Pentax o-gps1


Panasonic Dmc Fz200
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.