For Trade - Metz 58 AF-1
Posted 16/02/2009 - 09:46
Link
Hi Mike, Have nothing to trade but if you were looking to sell I could be interested. If so pm me with a price.
Cheers
Cheers
JOSH.
Posted 16/02/2009 - 10:36
Link
Mannesty wrote:
Which lenses would you call 'interesting' Mike?
Well if you aren't using that 180mm macro .... Which lenses would you call 'interesting' Mike?
Actually probably something in the AF macro line would be handy as I only have manual lenses (Apart from a Sigma 50mm EX DG which I never use as its too short for my liking).
Posted 16/02/2009 - 10:44
Link
Nice try Mike. I'll not be parting with that one any time soon I'm afraid.
Somebody on here was selling a 100mm Macro recently. I think it was the D-FA version so it'll suit film too.
BTW: AF and macro is more of a hindrance than a benefit. I only ever use MF doing macro.
Somebody on here was selling a 100mm Macro recently. I think it was the D-FA version so it'll suit film too.
BTW: AF and macro is more of a hindrance than a benefit. I only ever use MF doing macro.
Peter E Smith - flickr Photostream
Posted 16/02/2009 - 12:28
Link
But you don't only use it for macro, Pete. Ill take the AF anyday.
Go on tell Mike you will lend him that 180mm for a month in exchange for that flash. Fair swap I reckon
Go on tell Mike you will lend him that 180mm for a month in exchange for that flash. Fair swap I reckon
Camera:|K-7|
Pentax Lenses:|DA12-24/f4 ED AL|DA35Ltd Macro|FA31Ltd|FA77Ltd|FA50/1.4|F70-210|FA20-35 f4/AL|A*200/f4 Macro ED|A50/1.7|A50 Macro f2.8|1.7xAF adapter|
Voigtlander|125/f2.5SL Macro APO Lanthar|
Sigma Lenses:|EX DG 100-300 f4|2X & 1.4X TC|
Flashes:|AF540FGZx2|RingFlash AF160FC|
Pentax Lenses:|DA12-24/f4 ED AL|DA35Ltd Macro|FA31Ltd|FA77Ltd|FA50/1.4|F70-210|FA20-35 f4/AL|A*200/f4 Macro ED|A50/1.7|A50 Macro f2.8|1.7xAF adapter|
Voigtlander|125/f2.5SL Macro APO Lanthar|
Sigma Lenses:|EX DG 100-300 f4|2X & 1.4X TC|
Flashes:|AF540FGZx2|RingFlash AF160FC|
Posted 16/02/2009 - 13:25
Link
Sounds like you have Pete with one leg in the grave already
I wonder if he will part with that 12-24 or 31mm before he karks it :
I wonder if he will part with that 12-24 or 31mm before he karks it :
Camera:|K-7|
Pentax Lenses:|DA12-24/f4 ED AL|DA35Ltd Macro|FA31Ltd|FA77Ltd|FA50/1.4|F70-210|FA20-35 f4/AL|A*200/f4 Macro ED|A50/1.7|A50 Macro f2.8|1.7xAF adapter|
Voigtlander|125/f2.5SL Macro APO Lanthar|
Sigma Lenses:|EX DG 100-300 f4|2X & 1.4X TC|
Flashes:|AF540FGZx2|RingFlash AF160FC|
Pentax Lenses:|DA12-24/f4 ED AL|DA35Ltd Macro|FA31Ltd|FA77Ltd|FA50/1.4|F70-210|FA20-35 f4/AL|A*200/f4 Macro ED|A50/1.7|A50 Macro f2.8|1.7xAF adapter|
Voigtlander|125/f2.5SL Macro APO Lanthar|
Sigma Lenses:|EX DG 100-300 f4|2X & 1.4X TC|
Flashes:|AF540FGZx2|RingFlash AF160FC|
Posted 16/02/2009 - 13:29
Link
Clarky wrote:
Sounds like you have Pete with one leg in the grave already
As long as that lens doesn't go in as well ....Sounds like you have Pete with one leg in the grave already
Clarky wrote:
I wonder if he will part with that 12-24 or 31mm before he karks it :
Well as we are sharing out his equipment I would also like ....
I wonder if he will part with that 12-24 or 31mm before he karks it :
Posted 16/02/2009 - 14:02
Link
Clarky wrote:
But you don't only use it for macro, Pete. Ill take the AF anyday.
Go on tell Mike you will lend him that 180mm for a month in exchange for that flash. Fair swap I reckon
You mean . . . I don't only have to use it for Macro? If only I'd known. But you don't only use it for macro, Pete. Ill take the AF anyday.
Go on tell Mike you will lend him that 180mm for a month in exchange for that flash. Fair swap I reckon
Mike, if you get anywhere near Murcia before you return to UK, you are welcome to try it out . . . and drool.
Peter E Smith - flickr Photostream
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


13627 posts
18 years
Hythe,
Hampshire UK
It is all boxed and has never actually been used, just opened to make sure the unit was in there.
Looking to trade for something interesting lens wise .. the unit is in the UK and I will be back in less than a fortnight so could sort something out then if anyone is interested.