For those serious about quality
Posted 21/11/2010 - 12:17
Link
K10D wrote:
A couple of links for guys over here in Oz.
link
I've linked directly to the "tech" section on this link
link
Worthwhile read if not your scene.
Best regards
Thanks for posting the link, always interesting to read someones take on things - even if I don't really agree, at least not with the info on colour space output. Most printers here in the UK, or the ones I use at least, request Srgb so not converting to that for print output is asking for trouble.A couple of links for guys over here in Oz.
link
I've linked directly to the "tech" section on this link
link
Worthwhile read if not your scene.
Best regards
Some nicely composed photos on the site too although saturation levels are a bit high for my tastes.
Just my thoughts
Simon
My website http://www.landscapephotographyuk.com
My Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/landscapephotographyuk
Find me on Google+ link
My Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/landscapephotographyuk
Find me on Google+ link
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


6419 posts
17 years
link
I've linked directly to the "tech" section on this link
link
Worthwhile read if not your scene.
Best regards