For Sale K-7

apeksdiver
Posted 15/12/2011 - 12:29 Link
Hi I am selling my 2 year old K-7 to help fund a new K-5.
The camera is in excellent condition and was purchased from SRS almost exactly 2 years ago, it has performed faultlessly.

There is only one tiny area on the timer button where the paint has rubbed of otherwise it is in mint condition.

I am looking for £370 body only or £425 with the 18-55 WR
axl
Posted 15/12/2011 - 15:06 Link
how many shutter actuations?
my PBase --- PPG
K-7 + O-ME53, K-x blue, AF280T, AF240Z, AF160SA
SMC: FA*24 - FA31ltd - DA*55 - FA100/2.8
apeksdiver
Posted 15/12/2011 - 17:13 Link
Whats the best way to find that out?
SteveEveritt
Posted 15/12/2011 - 17:20 Link
Use PhotoMe (download off the net) take a piccy then without putting it through Photoshop open it with PhotoMe and somewhere on the page you will find it.
Steve
Flickr
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans" (John Lennon)
apeksdiver
Posted 15/12/2011 - 17:44 Link
Thanks for the rapid response

Should that be a JPEG or will it do a RAW file?
paulgee20
Posted 15/12/2011 - 17:45 Link
look at your last pic when you have loaded it
K5's (2)both gripped, K10d gripped, Pentax 28-90 f3.5, Sigma 18-250mm, Sigma 150-500mm. Sigma 105mm f/2.8 EX DG Macro, Sigma 10-20 f.4-5.6.EX DC, Hoya 135 f2.8, Take on 28mm f2.8 Pentax AF360 flash, 2 fill in slaves. 30 metre remote release, Rt angle viewfinder, Giotto NOT 3261B Tripod with Manfrotto 808Rd4 ball head, Manfroto 4861RC2 monopoly, shoulder stock, various filters etc, Panasonic SET HBS HD Video cam, Tamrac Explorer 8x backpack and a sore back.....
-------------------------------------------------------
Photography is an index for measuring futility and pride.......

Paul

:wink
http://s743.photobucket.com/home/pg20_photos/index
https://www.flickr.com/photos/pg20
apeksdiver
Posted 15/12/2011 - 17:49 Link
I am at work at the mo so will download PhotoMe later and have a look
apeksdiver
Posted 15/12/2011 - 20:10 Link
Just got the data 6373 shutter actuations, both screens have been covered with a plastic film so are free from scratches.
apeksdiver
Posted 15/12/2011 - 20:27 Link
Forgot to say it comes boxed with all the original accessories
Edited by apeksdiver: 15/12/2011 - 20:28
apeksdiver
Posted 16/12/2011 - 09:23 Link
Will accept £350 body only or £405 with lens
obione
Posted 16/12/2011 - 16:58 Link
18-55 WR works far better on the k5
k-5, K-5ii,60-250 f4, 50 f1.4 af,17-70 f4, 100mm macro wr,siggy 10-20 siggy 100-300f4
apeksdiver
Posted 16/12/2011 - 17:15 Link
I intend to keep a 18-55WR was going to offer this one with the camera and buy the K-5 body or K-5 with lens from SRS, depending on what the buyer would like.

That why the price with and without lens is the sme difference as the k-5 with and without the 18-55wr.
apeksdiver
Posted 16/12/2011 - 22:54 Link
Does anyone know what SRS are giving as a trade in value for a K-7?
I don't want to put it on eBay if I can avoid it
Edited by apeksdiver: 16/12/2011 - 22:55
Gwyn
Posted 16/12/2011 - 22:57 Link
apeksdiver wrote:
Does anyone know what SRS are giving as a trade in value for a K-7?
I don't want to put it on eBay if I can avoid it
I suggest you give them a call and ask them - only they can tell you that.
MarkD
Posted 17/12/2011 - 08:34 Link
It will be about £100 less than they are going for on ebay I would expect.
.........all the gear, no idea!
Me super, MX, LX, K5,DA 18-55WR, DA 17-70, DA 55-300, DA40 Ltd, FA50 1.4, Samsung D-Xenon 12-24,Samsung 100mm macro M50 1.7(x3), M28 3.5, M35 2.8, M100macro f4, M135 3.5(+others)

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo