For Sale Integral Pro 16GB SDHC Class 6

RobE17
Posted 04/09/2009 - 10:21 Link
For Sale are 2 Class 6 16GB SDHC cards by Integral labelled "Ultima Pro." No box included but they are in a small case. Have been used a few times and are in very good condition. Decided to get some 8GB instead so as not to rely on such big cards at once!

£15 each including standard 1st Class delivery.

If interested then send me a PM and I'll give you further details.

Thanks

Rob
Mike-P
Posted 04/09/2009 - 23:38 Link
Can I ask where they originally came from?

Thanks.
RobE17
Posted 04/09/2009 - 23:58 Link
I bought them on-line from a company based in the Channel Islands. I have owned them since new.
RobE17
Posted 07/09/2009 - 09:56 Link
RobE17 wrote:
For Sale are 2 Class 6 16GB SDHC cards by Integral labelled "Ultima Pro." No box included but they are in a small case. Have been used a few times and are in very good condition. Decided to get some 8GB instead so as not to rely on such big cards at once!

£15 each including standard 1st Class delivery.

If interested then send me a PM and I'll give you further details.

Thanks

Rob
Both now sold thanks for looking

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo