For sale: K1000, ME and selection of lenses

Posted 01/10/2026 - 19:07 Link
I've got a k1000, an ME, a 70-210 mm zoom, a 50, 55, and 28mm. Anybody interested
HarisF1
Posted 01/10/2026 - 19:19 Link
Hi William. Could you add images of the items?
All the gear with no idea
Posted 01/10/2026 - 19:37 Link
Sure.
Posted 01/10/2026 - 20:06 Link
What do you think?
LennyBloke
Posted 01/10/2026 - 21:47 Link
WilliamShepherd wrote:
I've got a k1000, an ME, a 70-210 mm zoom, a 50, 55, and 28mm. Anybody interested
I'm sure there will be some interest but a more detailed description with an idea of condition and price would help and as HarisF1 has mentioned, some photos would help!

Welcome to the Forum by the way
LennyBloke
Posted 01/10/2026 - 22:06 Link
I sent the photos. Everything is good as far as I can tell
davidwozhere
Posted 01/10/2026 - 22:35 Link
Ah. Hang on. Is a new member allowed to post sales and photos straight off? That might be where the problem lies?
Both the *istDS and the K5 are incurably addicted to old glass

My page on Photocrowd
Posted 02/10/2026 - 00:37 Link
Could be ? In which case, I can send them directly to your email?
johnriley
Posted 02/10/2026 - 09:37 Link
You can post your images directly into this message thread.

Click on Image button below and follow the instructions. JPEG only and suggest no more than 1000 pixels wide.

Hope that helps!
Best regards, John
Posted 05/10/2026 - 13:33 Link
Still got them. Bunch of Nikon also.
Jonathan-Mac
Posted 06/10/2026 - 11:40 - Helpful Comment Link
It'll be difficult to sell without photos, a description of the condition of each item and at least a ballpark idea of the price.
Pentax hybrid user - Digital K3, film 645 and 35mm SLR and Pentax (&other) lenses adapted to Fuji X and Panasonic L digital
Fan of DA limited and old manual lenses

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo