For sale - K20D body
Posted 17/10/2009 - 13:00
Link
I forgot about one additional OEM battery included in this sale.
Posted 21/10/2009 - 08:18
Link
Now for £460!
Anyone interested?
Regards,
Maciej
Anyone interested?
Regards,
Maciej
Posted 27/10/2009 - 08:30
Link
Just checked the shutter with PhotoMe - only 6700 releases! So it's like new.
Spare OEM battery is still included in this sale.
Regards,
Maciej
Spare OEM battery is still included in this sale.
Regards,
Maciej
Posted 06/11/2009 - 06:32
Link
Send me your offers if you want to buy K20D in new condition.
Thanks,
Maciej
Thanks,
Maciej
Posted 06/11/2009 - 11:46
Link
Hi! I'm interested.. I can't send instant message, please send to me email [email protected]
Thnks!
Thnks!
-----
sorry about my english.. I'm just learning..
-----
Body: K5; istDL
Zooms: AF: Pentax SMC F 35-70/3.5-4.5; Tamron AF 17-50 f/2.8; Pentax DA*50-135/2.8
Manual: Sirius MC 80-200/3.9;
Primes: Manual: Sigma Mini-wideII 28/2.8; Super-Takumar 50/1.4;
Tripod: Manfrotto 3021BPRO/ 141RC
Software: Linux, GIMP
sorry about my english.. I'm just learning..
-----
Body: K5; istDL
Zooms: AF: Pentax SMC F 35-70/3.5-4.5; Tamron AF 17-50 f/2.8; Pentax DA*50-135/2.8
Manual: Sirius MC 80-200/3.9;
Primes: Manual: Sigma Mini-wideII 28/2.8; Super-Takumar 50/1.4;
Tripod: Manfrotto 3021BPRO/ 141RC
Software: Linux, GIMP
Posted 09/11/2009 - 14:11
Link
now sold
Posted 25/11/2009 - 08:31
Link
K20D body received. It is in perfect unmarked condition, as is the box and packaging. Can't wait to get out (once the rain stops).Very pleased with my purchase.
K100D, K20D, PKA 50mm 1.7, PKM 28mm 3.5, Tamron 24-135mm, PKAF 18-250mm, too many Tamron MF to list.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


72 posts
17 years
Ely,
Cambridgeshire,
UK
In absolute exellent condition! No single mark. LCD protected with GGS screen protector since new.
Everything what was in the box is included plus receipt.
Price £480
Will ship to Europe if anyone interested
Thanks,
Maciek