For sale - DA*60-250

RichardDay
Posted 04/05/2010 - 18:32 Link
I'm selling my DA*60-250.

It's in perfect condition (like new) and complete with original packaging etc. Bought from SRS on 25/04/2009 so still has about a year warranty left.

Asking £760 including free UK delivery. Payment by bank transfer or Paypal gift payment. It will be available until Wednesday evening May 5th as I already have a PX offer which is acceptable to me.

No pictures as everyone knows what they look like, but I can post some if insisted upon!
Best regards
Richard Day

Profile - link - (click on About for equipment profile) - My Flickr site - link
RichardDay
Posted 07/05/2010 - 00:36 Link
Now sold
Best regards
Richard Day

Profile - link - (click on About for equipment profile) - My Flickr site - link

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo