Fog Exploration

ikillrocknroll
Posted 14/12/2007 - 12:27 Link
I woke up one day, early for once, glanced out the window and could see past the wall five metres away, so I decided to go down to the beach (20minute walk) for some photos of it I probably spent about 1 and a half hours walking along the beach and through the dunes, caught a bad cold, and got very wet, but I feel it was worth it.

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image
Nimitz
Posted 14/12/2007 - 12:44 Link
Very nice shots.... You get them spot on. My favorite have to be #1
pschlute
Posted 14/12/2007 - 16:27 Link
Yep I like 1 too
kcmadr
Posted 14/12/2007 - 23:51 Link
Top one's my pick. Has a very WW1 feel to it.

For the bottom one, maybe try desaturating, channel erasing, or whatever to get a black and white, then add a shade more contrast. You could even go as far as duo- or quad-tones?

Catching a bad cold is a small price to pay for images one feels are absolutely worth it. Pneumonia on the other hand... well...

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo