focus screen

rodcy

Link Posted 12/04/2010 - 00:09
Can anyone enlighten me on the diffreence between a 45 degree and a 180 degree foscus screen.

many thanks

Rod
Great photography is always on the edge of failure. - Garry Winogrand
Must stop myself falling over that edge all the time!

My Flickr

bforbes

Link Posted 12/04/2010 - 00:18
The angles refer to position of the split ie 45 degree = Diagonal, 180 = Horizontal
Barrie
Too Old To Die Young

http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189482630@N03/

rodcy

Link Posted 13/04/2010 - 11:57
Thanks for the reply Barrie. It's obvious when you think about it. Feel a bit dim for asking now!

My Flickr

mayday

Link Posted 13/04/2010 - 12:37
Never such a thing as a "Stupid" question...
Regards
David

Retired at last - now all that time for photography - you would think: wink:

whelmed

Link Posted 13/04/2010 - 13:06
You know that reminds me, when I used TA Physics labs I said the same thing to try to get people to ask more questions. Obviously, some wise guy then said, "Where do babies come from?"

While not a salient question for a dynamics lab, it did loosen up the mood and people starting being more social.
K-5; Siggy 10-20 f4, 30mm f1.4, 18-50mm f2.8, 70-200mm f2.8; Tammy 400mm f4, 500mm f8

rodcy

Link Posted 13/04/2010 - 13:16
Just read the "stupid comments" thread and it certainly doesn't reflect my experience of the forum. My stupid questions have been very kindly received. It's always simple when you know how.

My Flickr

mayday

Link Posted 13/04/2010 - 13:27
whelmed wrote:
You know that reminds me, when I used TA Physics labs I said the same thing to try to get people to ask more questions. Obviously, some wise guy then said, "Where do babies come from?"

While not a salient question for a dynamics lab, it did loosen up the mood and people starting being more social.

However you phrase it: Whenever I was training police staff and immigration staff, there was always that type of "Stupid" question to be prepared for
Regards
David

Retired at last - now all that time for photography - you would think: wink:
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.