Focus point?
Posted 10/05/2010 - 18:16
Link
Afraid it doesn`t "float my boat" - I would have lost the hands altogether and concentrated on the knobs and lights and such.
Sorry
Tony
Sorry
Tony
K20D,*istD ( now a dedicated M42 digital ),K100D,MZ5N,P50,ME Super,Spotmatic 1000,Spotmatic,ESII,ES,H2.18-55 II,18-55,75-300 FAJ,35-80 FA,80-200 F,28-105 FA,Sigma 24-70 AF Aspherical,Sigma 28-300 Hyperzoom , Praotor II 500 M42,Centon 500mm mirror,and a few Pentax M42 Taks,super-Taks,smc Taks,A and M lenses.Benbo trekker,7dayshop monopod and a Lowepro rucksack.
I am now on Flickr which is nice !
I am now on Flickr which is nice !
Posted 10/05/2010 - 18:27
Link
I'd have kept one hand and made sure the point of contact between fingers and slider was sharp. In teresting idea. I'd reshoot it.
Andrew
Andrew
Best wishes,
Andrew
"These places mean something and it's the job of a photographer to figure-out what the hell it is."
Robert Adams
"The camera doesn't make a bit of difference. All of them can record what you are seeing. But, you have to SEE."
Ernst Hass
My website: http://www.ephotozine.com/user/bwlchmawr-199050
http://s927.photobucket.com/home/ADC3440/index
https://www.flickr.com/photos/78898196@N05
Andrew
"These places mean something and it's the job of a photographer to figure-out what the hell it is."
Robert Adams
"The camera doesn't make a bit of difference. All of them can record what you are seeing. But, you have to SEE."
Ernst Hass
My website: http://www.ephotozine.com/user/bwlchmawr-199050
http://s927.photobucket.com/home/ADC3440/index
https://www.flickr.com/photos/78898196@N05
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


848 posts
16 years
Twickenham
Basically, where and how should I have put the focal point? (I was actually aiming for the centre knob but missed and its more the right hand) - and should I have rotated the camera to change the angle of the in-focus part? I'm happy with the extremely shallow DoF, was trying to get both hands out of focus!
Shot with K-x, Pentax A 50mm/1.7, F.1.7, 1/25sec and ISO-1600.