Flucard

vic cross

Link Posted 15/11/2016 - 16:14
All the adverts for the Flucard say it is for the K3. No mention of the K3ii as the flucard was out before the K3ii. I take it that it will be OK to use in the K3ii as well?????????????????
Has anybody used it in a K3ii. I have both the K3 and the K3ii so can I use one in either camera??????????? Also are all the apps that it seems to need free or do you have to pay for them????. I'm thinking about getting one.
CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.

JohnX

Link Posted 15/11/2016 - 16:33
Good video here>link

Another here>link

Flucard is mentioned by Pentax in their product guide to the K3II, so should work ok. Got both; haven't tried them together though.

App is free, but as you'll see in the video seems you can only use Chrome or Safari browsers.

Note. Also seems you can only use the Flucard in Slot 2
Last Edited by JohnX on 15/11/2016 - 16:38

vic cross

Link Posted 15/11/2016 - 20:06
Thanks John. I've watched them both. Very interesting and informative.
CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.

cardiffgareth

Link Posted 15/11/2016 - 20:28
I use mine with the K3ii, all is good
Gareth
Welsh Photographer

My outfit: K1 gripped - Pentax D FA 24-70mm - Sigma 70-200mm ii HSM Macro - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Sigma 50-500mm - Pentax AF 540 FGZ Ii

My Flickr
My PPG
My 500px

vic cross

Link Posted 16/11/2016 - 08:13
Thanks Gareth. I'll give it some serious thought now.
How are you by the way? Up and about and fit and well again I hope.
CHEERS Vic.

cardiffgareth

Link Posted 16/11/2016 - 10:59
Getting there but it's slow. Still very swollen with new bruises coming out now and we're 7 weeks on now. Still in my walking moon boot and still on the crutches. I start physio on Friday so here's hoping that moves things along for me. I have been trying to walk out of the boot but on crutches still but the pain is mental so it's slow small steps and only around the room, anything more and the boot has to go back on.
Gareth
Welsh Photographer

My outfit: K1 gripped - Pentax D FA 24-70mm - Sigma 70-200mm ii HSM Macro - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Sigma 50-500mm - Pentax AF 540 FGZ Ii

My Flickr
My PPG
My 500px
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.