Flu card Pro

vic cross
Posted 19/11/2016 - 11:20 Link
Has anyone got one at a reasonable price? I'd like to try one on my K3 and or my K3ii but the cheapest I can find is £35.00 give or take a penny or two. I'm really mean. I'm tighter than a ducks bum and that's watertight.
CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.
davidwozhere
Posted 19/11/2016 - 23:45 Link
In which case, you probably won't be able to insert the card anyway
(sorry Vic. You set yourself up for that one!)
Both the *istDS and the K5 are incurably addicted to old glass

My page on Photocrowd
vic cross
Posted 20/11/2016 - 10:34 Link
And where do you think I was going to put the card anyway David?
I'm thinking of trying one but I don't want to pay full price up front. (I may not like it). If I do then I could consider another one so I have one in each camera.
You see I'm not such a tight a**e after all. Just a little careful.
CHEERS Vic
PS. I'm still looking for a used cheap one.
Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.
Posted 20/11/2016 - 13:48 Link
I have a 32GB Eyefi mobiPRO card with SD caed holder and box that I would consider offers on.Comment Image
davidwozhere
Posted 20/11/2016 - 23:53 Link
You have summed up the problem quite well. I too have thought about it but, so far, I haven't been able to justify the price to myself.
Both the *istDS and the K5 are incurably addicted to old glass

My page on Photocrowd
vic cross
Posted 21/11/2016 - 10:10 Link
tuliptree. (Name??) sorry but if I get one it needs to be the Pentax Flu card as it has some Pentax specific progs. in it.

Thanks anyway.
CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.
carmagw
Posted 21/11/2016 - 10:19 Link
pm sent
vic cross
Posted 21/11/2016 - 10:58 Link
PM replied.
Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.
vic cross
Posted 21/11/2016 - 12:51 Link
All sorted. Getting one from carmagw (George)
CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.
Posted 21/11/2016 - 14:23 Link
I assumed all of these type of cards did the same thing.

Cheers

Kevin (tuliptree)

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo