Flash stand adaptation
Posted 27/11/2009 - 18:52
Link
The SB600 he's using in the photos doesn't have a sync port built in (nor does the Pentax AF360) so it's useful for wired remote operation.
Joining the Q
Posted 27/11/2009 - 18:55
Link
I was impressed by the Heath Robinson innovation.
If I had one optical slave could is use something like that to fire several guns at the same with cables all over the places?
If I had one optical slave could is use something like that to fire several guns at the same with cables all over the places?
---------------------------------------------------
You can see some of my shots at my Flickr account.
You can see some of my shots at my Flickr account.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


3241 posts
18 years
Worcestershire
link
and I'm sure it must be useful but I can't quite see how
Mike
You can see some of my shots at my Flickr account.