Flash Diffusers
Posted 01/12/2010 - 13:33
Link
I have, or rather had, the Stofen. It wasn't a terribly snug fit and is now lost. There isn't much to it at all and it might be worth looking at the cheaper alternatives, not that the Stofen is expensive.
Ken
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -
Posted 01/12/2010 - 14:23
Link
I still use white styrofoam cups, dollar store drink bottles and when I'm really fancy, I have a white measuring cup with a curved mirror glued to the bottom, usually use those with the 10-17 mm fisheye.
other than that, white card and rubber band.
I'm cheap.
other than that, white card and rubber band.
I'm cheap.
Fired many shots. Didn't kill anything.
Posted 01/12/2010 - 17:14
Link
ok you have answered my question thanks. Thought there could be some cleaver physics within the higher priced items
Posted 08/12/2010 - 23:25
Link
bottom half of an Ecover bottle works great for me. no color cast that i can see.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


43 posts
16 years
Lewes
A quick question. Something like a sto-fen omni-bounce is allot more expensive than a cheap copy from China. Is there any real difference in how the product works ?
Thanks,
Tim