Flash 'plug' cover

MrCynical

Link Posted 29/05/2011 - 00:21
My K20D came with a plastic cover for the flash hotshoe, for when it's not in use. Does anyone know of an equivalent for the 'plug' part of a flashgun (ie the part which slots into the hotshoe)?
Last Edited by MrCynical on 29/05/2011 - 00:23

gartmore

Link Posted 31/05/2011 - 09:41
I've never seen such a thing.
Ken
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -

DOIK

Link Posted 31/05/2011 - 09:49
I have it is called a camera.
John
My Photobucket

Mike-P

Link Posted 31/05/2011 - 09:54
Could always modify one of those cheap ebay plastic flash stands?
No equipment list here but thanks for taking an interest. My Flickr

gartmore

Link Posted 31/05/2011 - 14:11
Given that I think the cover for the hotshoe is pretty pointless what is your thinking behind needing a hotfoot cover?
Ken
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -

Frogherder

Link Posted 01/06/2011 - 11:11
I for one remember daydreaming and idly fiddling with a flashgun (from film days)that was fully charged to be awoken from my reverie by several hundred volts up my arm.

Bernard

gartmore

Link Posted 01/06/2011 - 11:44
I hope you stayed away from plastic bags and matches!
Ken
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.