First Night Scene

jackitec
Posted 17/07/2009 - 14:52 Link
While I was waiting for the fireworks, this is one of my first shots taken at night of Benalmadena Marina hand held, Pentax 18-250 lens iso 1600, 18mm, F5.6, 1/8 second, the yellow colour cast was because of the street lamps. comments welcome, Jack.

[IMG]http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq253/jackitec/night11500.jpg[/IMG]
Posted 17/07/2009 - 15:00 Link
Very nice capture. Looks very good.
Posted 17/07/2009 - 23:13 Link
Nice colours Jack and excellent at iso1600
Cliff-P
Posted 17/07/2009 - 23:45 Link
Lovely colours Jack and nice and sharp for a hand held shot.(obviously this was taken before the wine was opened)
Cliff.




My Flickr link
Nikon D750, D7000 , Nikkor 80-400, 70-300 and 18-200 lenses
jackitec
Posted 18/07/2009 - 00:19 Link
Unfortunately Cliff I only had one tinto verano as I had a 40km drive back but I made up for it when I got back home
Mannesty
Posted 18/07/2009 - 00:28 Link
Super shot, well done. The yellow colour cast could do with toning down a bit I think. I assume most (if not all) of the boats are white, how would it look if you chose one of them as the white reference for white balance? Would it ruin the other colours?
Peter E Smith - flickr Photostream
jackitec
Posted 18/07/2009 - 11:52 Link
Hi Peter, had a play with it does it look better now, Jack.

[IMG]http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq253/jackitec/corrected.jpg[/IMG]

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo