First B&W portrait

alun
Posted 02/06/2008 - 22:44 Link
I have had my K10 for a couple of months now,and the more I use it the more I like it.
Any comments gratefully received!
alun
Posted 02/06/2008 - 22:51 Link
Apologies - I hope this link is the correct one

Comment Image
justgetoutandride
Posted 03/06/2008 - 12:43 Link
I think the hat is too light, taking attention away from the face. Also the shadows are too strong. whilst they are interesting in themselves, you wanted a portrait of the person, not an abstract of light and shadows.

Try the person with the hat in less intense sunlight.
Please call me aj,

I use a Pentax K10D, on a MacBook with LightRoom (vers 1.3 + beta 2)

http://www.ba-joseph.co.uk/gallery

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo