Film Recommendations
Posted 20/11/2012 - 21:18
Link
Strangely, Jessops!
I don't know if they still have the offer on, but they were doing a 3 for 2, and that includes boxes of film. Also, have a look at 7dayshop.com, and ag-photographic.co.uk
I don't know if they still have the offer on, but they were doing a 3 for 2, and that includes boxes of film. Also, have a look at 7dayshop.com, and ag-photographic.co.uk
Some Cameras
Posted 20/11/2012 - 21:28
Link
Poundland.
Digital
K-30, GX-10, DA 16-45, DA 18-55 and DAL 55 - 300
Film
ME Super, 2 x MX, SP 500 and SP F
and lense or 2
K-30, GX-10, DA 16-45, DA 18-55 and DAL 55 - 300
Film
ME Super, 2 x MX, SP 500 and SP F
and lense or 2
Posted 20/11/2012 - 21:44
Link
Mailshots, Mathers, 7DayShop. They usually have decent prices. Mailshots often have lower prices but charge for delivery, so better for larger amounts.
Pentax hybrid user - Digital K3, film 645 and 35mm SLR and Pentax (&other) lenses adapted to Fuji X and Panasonic L digital
Fan of DA limited and old manual lenses
Fan of DA limited and old manual lenses
Posted 20/11/2012 - 23:51
Link
Boots usually have an unadvertised 3 for 2 offer on film. I get my Kodak BW400CN there. Otherwise, 7dayshop or Silverprint. Avoid the Lomography store, terribly over-priced.
K.
K.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
Posted 21/11/2012 - 18:28
Link
Quote:
Avoid the Lomography store, terribly over-priced.
Agreed, but it's the only place for 110 cartridges.Avoid the Lomography store, terribly over-priced.
Check out the pound lands, some still have Kodak somethingor other at, yes, £1!
If you're going to go B&W then drop me a line and I'll send a link for Fomapan, an interesting film for home developing.
Cheers, HG
K110+DA40, K200+DA35, K3 and a bag of lenses, bodies and other bits.
Mustn't forget the Zenits, or folders, or...
PPG entries.
K110+DA40, K200+DA35, K3 and a bag of lenses, bodies and other bits.
Mustn't forget the Zenits, or folders, or...
PPG entries.
Posted 21/11/2012 - 22:20
Link
Aldi would you beliee do Fuji film for around £1.50 a roll..
PPG Wedding photography Flickr
Concert photography
Currently on a Pentax hiatus until an FF Pentax is released
Concert photography
Currently on a Pentax hiatus until an FF Pentax is released
Posted 21/11/2012 - 22:21
Link
AndrewA wrote:
Thanks all, just popped the roll into jessops and nearly fell over when they asked me to pay.....
How much does development cost in Boots these days? I pay four euros for development only, I'm fairly happy with that.
Thanks all, just popped the roll into jessops and nearly fell over when they asked me to pay.....
Pentax hybrid user - Digital K3, film 645 and 35mm SLR and Pentax (&other) lenses adapted to Fuji X and Panasonic L digital
Fan of DA limited and old manual lenses
Fan of DA limited and old manual lenses
Posted 22/11/2012 - 20:35
Link
Jonathan-Mac wrote:
Not sure about Boots, but Jessops was £8.00!AndrewA wrote:
Thanks all, just popped the roll into jessops and nearly fell over when they asked me to pay.....
How much does development cost in Boots these days? I pay four euros for development only, I'm fairly happy with that.Thanks all, just popped the roll into jessops and nearly fell over when they asked me to pay.....
cabstar wrote:
Aldi would you beliee do Fuji film for around £1.50 a roll..
Will have to check ours out, I have two stores within striking distance.
Aldi would you beliee do Fuji film for around £1.50 a roll..
Posted 22/11/2012 - 23:27
Link
Bradford camera Exchange develop negs and scan to cd for a fiver...
Is the Fuji at Aldi 'superior'?
I got some Kodak from poundland... Waste of a quid imo...
Is the Fuji at Aldi 'superior'?
I got some Kodak from poundland... Waste of a quid imo...
........................................................................
Digital:
Pentax K5- Vivitar 19mm 3.8; FA35mm f2; D-Xenon 100mm macro f2.8; DA50-200mm WR...
Flash:
Yongnuo YN-560; Vivitar 285HV; Cactus V4 triggers...
Film:
Pentax-MX & M50mm f1.4; Spottie & 55mm f1.8; MG & M40mm 2.8...
https://www.flickr.com/photos/daveholmesphotos/
Digital:
Pentax K5- Vivitar 19mm 3.8; FA35mm f2; D-Xenon 100mm macro f2.8; DA50-200mm WR...
Flash:
Yongnuo YN-560; Vivitar 285HV; Cactus V4 triggers...
Film:
Pentax-MX & M50mm f1.4; Spottie & 55mm f1.8; MG & M40mm 2.8...
https://www.flickr.com/photos/daveholmesphotos/
Posted 22/11/2012 - 23:38
Link
Asda neg and scan to cd for around £2.99 was very happy with the scans too
PPG Wedding photography Flickr
Concert photography
Currently on a Pentax hiatus until an FF Pentax is released
Concert photography
Currently on a Pentax hiatus until an FF Pentax is released
Posted 26/11/2012 - 16:19
Link
cabstar wrote:
Asda neg and scan to cd for around £2.99 was very happy with the scans too
seconded.Asda neg and scan to cd for around £2.99 was very happy with the scans too
Poundland now do Agfa 200 Vista...some stores had 24 exp rolls and some 36 exp atone timebut I think they all do 36 exp now
(my current stash is now 56 rolls of the stuff!!!!)
David
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


2943 posts
15 years
Chesterfield
Having just paid £3.65 for a roll of fujifilm superia 200 24 exposures thought I would ask where I may get some deals on film??
"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla
PPG link
Flickr link