Fiat Abarth
Posted 20/01/2019 - 20:39
Link
I'll have the second one - tells more of a story
All the gear with no idea
Posted 20/01/2019 - 21:42
Link
Wonderful - gave me a laugh. Especially the bloke's expression
Posted 21/01/2019 - 08:56
Link
HarisF1 wrote:
I'll have the second one - tells more of a story
Agreed - Brill!
I'll have the second one - tells more of a story
Andy
Posted 21/01/2019 - 12:42
Link
Definitely like the ABATH!
Posted 21/01/2019 - 20:25
Link
The last one gets my smile
Posted 22/01/2019 - 00:11
Link
Seeing is believing - you wouldn't otherwise!
Posted 22/01/2019 - 00:29
Link
In the last one there is Lifebuoy for a bath.
(OK, I'll get my coat.)
Philip
(OK, I'll get my coat.)
Philip
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



13627 posts
18 years
Hythe,
Hampshire UK
Fiat Abarth by Mike.Pursey, on Flickr
Or
A Bath .........
A Bath by Mike.Pursey, on Flickr