FA24-90 & Other Bits

JohnMcD
Posted 17/08/2008 - 23:50 Link
I don't intend to put the 24-90 on Ebay until next Sunday so if anyone is interested then PM me before hand. I haven't really looked at it closely yet and haven't blown the dust off yet but here are the photos I took of it a minute ago. There aren't any issues with it but I'll have a closer look in the week. I was thinking £175 delivered to anyone on the forum in the UK. I have also put a lot of stuff on Ebay, maybe less interesting but have a look anyway. Free postage to UK forum members as usual.

Z1P & case
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160273385372&ssPageNam...

MZ-5N
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160273400275&ssPageNam...

Cases for MZ5/MZ3 all 3 small medium & large new
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160273467348&ssPageNam...

Refconverter M ( I think I should have kept this one )
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160273480195&ssPageNam...

AF400FTZ flash
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160273428344&ssPageNam...

MZ50
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160273437190&ssPageNam...

Cosina 19-35mm ultra wide zoom
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160273462777&ssPageNam...

[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/buggerdefano/For%20Sale/Pentax/Lenses/FA2490/IMGP7696.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/buggerdefano/For%20Sale/Pentax/Lenses/FA2490/IMGP7695.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/buggerdefano/For%20Sale/Pentax/Lenses/FA2490/IMGP7698.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/buggerdefano/For%20Sale/Pentax/Lenses/FA2490/IMGP7699.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/buggerdefano/For%20Sale/Pentax/Lenses/FA2490/IMGP7700.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/buggerdefano/For%20Sale/Pentax/Lenses/FA2490/IMGP7701.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/buggerdefano/For%20Sale/Pentax/Lenses/FA2490/IMGP7702.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/buggerdefano/For%20Sale/Pentax/Lenses/FA2490/IMGP7703.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/buggerdefano/For%20Sale/Pentax/Lenses/FA2490/IMGP7704.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/buggerdefano/For%20Sale/Pentax/Lenses/FA2490/IMGP7705.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/buggerdefano/For%20Sale/Pentax/Lenses/FA2490/IMGP7706.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/buggerdefano/For%20Sale/Pentax/Lenses/FA2490/IMGP7707.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/buggerdefano/For%20Sale/Pentax/Lenses/FA2490/IMGP7708.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/buggerdefano/For%20Sale/Pentax/Lenses/FA2490/IMGP7709.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/buggerdefano/For%20Sale/Pentax/Lenses/FA2490/IMGP7694.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/buggerdefano/For%20Sale/Pentax/Lenses/FA2490/IMGP7693.jpg[/IMG]
Edited by JohnMcD: 17/08/2008 - 23:52
Mannesty
Posted 18/08/2008 - 18:33 Link
If I didn't already have lenses covering this range, I'd almost be temted to take it off your hands and prove to you once and for all . . . It's not your lenses that are the problem.

But you've heard that one before
Peter E Smith - flickr Photostream
Edited by Mannesty: 18/08/2008 - 22:18

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo