FA 28-70 F4 AL

doingthebobs
Posted 04/12/2009 - 09:19 Link
Saw an advert in the local paper for one of these. When I went to get it the chap had two. I bought one but wondered if anyone else may want the other one?

He told me that he bought them some time ago in Germany (275 Marks!)and had never used them! The condition is mint(No signs of use), Made in Vietnam, boxed.

I have no idea what it would be worth but if you are after a light weight 28-70, constant F4, let me know and I will go back to the man.
Bob
pink
Posted 04/12/2009 - 09:22 Link
bob is it pentax and how much

James
My Fluidr

"To see in colour is a delight for the eye, But to see in black and white is a delight for the soul" ANDRI HERY
Edited by pink: 04/12/2009 - 09:23
doingthebobs
Posted 04/12/2009 - 10:41 Link
Sorry Pentax FA28-70 F4 AL.

I guess the price would have to be about £40 + postage.
Bob
doingthebobs
Posted 04/12/2009 - 21:25 Link
If you care to get to Newbury you can go and get it yourself. PM me for the number.
Bob

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo