F4 , 50MM, Super Multi Coated Macro 1971-
Posted 07/11/2005 - 18:11
Link
Super lens, should do very nicely.
And seeing I replied first, you don't even need any justification!
And seeing I replied first, you don't even need any justification!
Best regards, John
Posted 07/11/2005 - 20:05
Link
John,
Boy oh Boy, do you ever have us Gear Heads figured-out!
'Course you've had years of practice with George!
Seriously though - thank's for the vote of confidence.
All the Best!
Boy oh Boy, do you ever have us Gear Heads figured-out!
'Course you've had years of practice with George!
Seriously though - thank's for the vote of confidence.
All the Best!
Posted 08/11/2005 - 00:24
Link
Mac,
If you need to seek justification, you're not a true gearhead.
But you're getting there.
G
If you need to seek justification, you're not a true gearhead.
But you're getting there.
G
Keywords: Charming, polite, and generally agreeable.
Posted 08/11/2005 - 03:57
Link
George,
I really wanted to know if this lens was good, as I've never had my hands on a Macro before.
I've bought it - mint, in case with original caps - drool.
The pusher - er seller - also just happens to have a very nice Spot F.
On that one I'm not asking for justification, just pulling out the ol' cheque book.
I've arrived....
Our group meets every Thursday evening.
Hi, I'm Mac, and I'm a Gearhead.
Hi Mac...
I really wanted to know if this lens was good, as I've never had my hands on a Macro before.
I've bought it - mint, in case with original caps - drool.
The pusher - er seller - also just happens to have a very nice Spot F.
On that one I'm not asking for justification, just pulling out the ol' cheque book.
I've arrived....
Our group meets every Thursday evening.
Hi, I'm Mac, and I'm a Gearhead.
Hi Mac...
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


2277 posts
24 years
Is the 50mm F4 Macro 1971 issue, a good investment?
I have a 55mm 1.8 reverse-mounted on a bellows for table-top work, but I think I need a macro lens for field work.
(George and Kim C, how'm I doin' on the justification angle?)
Cheers