extra battery for K10D & K20D

Roscoe

Link Posted 22/12/2011 - 17:19
ref the above.

Having just received my "replacement" battery from The 7 Day Shop, I've charged it and fitted into my K20D.
Costing just 5.99,(inc postage) it seems a snip!

I am left wondering if any members have used these batteries in their cameras, and what the charged life is, and what they generally feel about these "cheap replacement batteries" from The 7 Day Shop?

helios

Link Posted 22/12/2011 - 17:38
I have not tried the 7 Day Shop ones but over the years I have had a few cheap replacement batteries bought on eBay and they have all worked about as well as the official Pentax one. It is possible that they do not retain their charge as well or have a shorter working life but I have not noticed any difference in normal use.
Archie

Roscoe

Link Posted 22/12/2011 - 17:43
helios wrote:
I have not tried the 7 Day Shop ones but over the years I have had a few cheap replacement batteries bought on eBay and they have all worked about as well as the official Pentax one. It is possible that they do not retain their charge as well or have a shorter working life but I have not noticed any difference in normal use.

Hi Archie,

Thanks for the information.

The 7 Day shop is worth a look as there is no postage charge, and being located in the channel islands, there is no Vat!

helios

Link Posted 22/12/2011 - 17:50
I might try them next time I need a spare battery.
Archie
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.