Extension tubes for the Q

Mike-P
Posted 29/05/2014 - 19:56 Link
SteveLedger
Posted 29/05/2014 - 20:00 Link
Interesting, AF as well..
Someone needs to do a review
whatsthisbuttondo
Posted 29/05/2014 - 20:28 Link
Who ever cracks first can they tell the rest of us what they think
Mike-P
Posted 29/05/2014 - 20:31 Link
whatsthisbuttondo wrote:
Who ever cracks first can they tell the rest of us what they think
That's why I posted it
McBrian
Posted 29/05/2014 - 21:17 Link
This one is even more interesting

Edit
Late to the party, I've just come across the other tube thread
Cheers
Brian.
LBA is good for you, a Lens a day helps you work, rest and play.
Edited by McBrian: 29/05/2014 - 21:21
gartmore
Posted 30/05/2014 - 10:11 Link
Mike-P wrote:
Link
I wish you hadn't posted that but I'm sitting here looking at Q>Q-PKA adapter>13mm extension tube>40mm DA LTD.

Comment Image


Rear lens cap at f22 and a lily stamen. Not up for C&C, just demonstrating

Comment Image
Ken
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -
Edited by gartmore: 30/05/2014 - 10:33

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo