ESII x 2

LennyBloke

Link Posted 14/05/2021 - 10:23

LennyBloke

womble

Link Posted 14/05/2021 - 12:13
What a lovely pair! I've very fond of my ES / ESII combo. I must give them another run out.

K.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

My website

bjolester

Link Posted 14/05/2021 - 18:39
Beautiful! I only have the ES myself, and I am planning one day to send it in for CLA and start using it
Bjørn

PPG
Flickr

womble

Link Posted 14/05/2021 - 20:41
bjolester wrote:
Beautiful! I only have the ES myself, and I am planning one day to send it in for CLA and start using it

I'm very fond of mine. It isn't one of the "classic" Pentax screw mounts like the SP, but there is something about it I really like.

K.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

My website

danofmk

Link Posted 14/05/2021 - 21:14
I've had a few, but they always seem to have unreliable shutters in that I'll get overlapping frames, or half exposures.

Would love to get a reliable one one day

pschlute

Link Posted 18/05/2021 - 04:51
Nice bit of kit
Peter

My Flickr page
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.