Enthusiastic newbie

blogboy
Posted 29/04/2014 - 11:36 Link
Hi All,
Just joined this forum and so far i have been really impressed with what i have seen. I have a reasonable amount of equipment but i was hoping to find a forum to increase my understanding of photography and the technical side. I have considered photography courses and training weekends but found this to be time consuming and expensive. This seems the best alternative.
I am particularly interested in landscape and wildlife photography, but i wouldnt limit myself to a a certain type of photography work.
Many thanks for the help so far.
Blogboy
LennyBloke
Posted 29/04/2014 - 11:49 - Helpful Comment Link
Welcome Blogboy - just following some of the posts on here can be quite enlightening, but if you want to know anything specific just ask - there's always someone with some knowledge on your subject (well nearly always) - and don't forget... there are no stupid questions
LennyBloke
Stuey
Posted 29/04/2014 - 21:08 - Helpful Comment Link
Hello and Welcome

I also tend to favour landscapes but my flickr link tells another story lately

Back to trees and fields soon

Cheers


Stu
K10D, K5 plus plenty of clueless enthusiasm.

My Flickr site link
Northgrain
Posted 01/05/2014 - 16:11 Link
Welcome Mark

It's amazing how much you can pick up just hanging around here

Look forward to seeing your photos
AndrewA
Posted 04/05/2014 - 09:05 Link
Hello and Welcome to the forum
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo