eBay 10% discount - POWPOW10


HarisF1

Link Posted 31/12/2018 - 12:27
Minimum spend £20, maximum discount £50.

Handy if you missed the last one.

D-FA 50 at £849.99 after discount from SRS eBay!
Last Edited by HarisF1 on 31/12/2018 - 12:28

Kim C

Link Posted 31/12/2018 - 14:46
That makes the 300 at £749
Last Edited by Kim C on 31/12/2018 - 14:46

Hypermodern

Link Posted 31/12/2018 - 18:47
I can make POWPOW10 work, but PENTAX300 isnít working on eBay. How do I combine the discounts?

Thanks

Kim C

Link Posted 31/12/2018 - 19:11
Hypermodern wrote:
I can make POWPOW10 work, but PENTAX300 isnít working on eBay. How do I combine the discounts?

Thanks

On eBay it says Pentax30 in the listing but I can't get it to work either.

jeallen01

Link Posted 31/12/2018 - 19:35
POWPOW10 was only valid uptill 8pm on SATURDAY last - as I stated in Leads to Deals!
K-3 II, K-3 and a K-70 from SRS (having now relegated the K-30 with the Hacked K-50 f/w to being a backup body) , & some Sigma and Pentax lenses (and a lot of old 35mm gear!)

Hypermodern

Link Posted 31/12/2018 - 19:58
Thrifty New Year!

HarisF1

Link Posted 31/12/2018 - 20:27
jeallen01 wrote:
POWPOW10 was only valid uptill 8pm on SATURDAY last - as I stated in Leads to Deals!

That was POWPOW15, this is a different (and slightly less tempting) one :p

jeallen01

Link Posted 31/12/2018 - 20:36
HarisF1 wrote:
jeallen01 wrote:
POWPOW10 was only valid uptill 8pm on SATURDAY last - as I stated in Leads to Deals!

That was POWPOW15, this is a different (and slightly less tempting) one :p

OOPS!
K-3 II, K-3 and a K-70 from SRS (having now relegated the K-30 with the Hacked K-50 f/w to being a backup body) , & some Sigma and Pentax lenses (and a lot of old 35mm gear!)
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.