East Lancs Steam Fest
Posted 20/01/2013 - 19:34
Link
Glad you made it to the ELR Daz, you got some fine shots. Really wish I could have been there.
David
PPG: http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/davidtrout
David
PPG: http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/davidtrout
Posted 20/01/2013 - 20:00
Link
Nice details (I too am drawn to these).
The Standard looks nice in the moody light.
The only sighting I've had recently of "our" local Pacific which NEVER seems to run in Somerset.
The snow made the event special for you.
The Standard looks nice in the moody light.
The only sighting I've had recently of "our" local Pacific which NEVER seems to run in Somerset.
The snow made the event special for you.
Best wishes,
Andrew
"These places mean something and it's the job of a photographer to figure-out what the hell it is."
Robert Adams
"The camera doesn't make a bit of difference. All of them can record what you are seeing. But, you have to SEE."
Ernst Hass
My website: http://www.ephotozine.com/user/bwlchmawr-199050
http://s927.photobucket.com/home/ADC3440/index
https://www.flickr.com/photos/78898196@N05
Andrew
"These places mean something and it's the job of a photographer to figure-out what the hell it is."
Robert Adams
"The camera doesn't make a bit of difference. All of them can record what you are seeing. But, you have to SEE."
Ernst Hass
My website: http://www.ephotozine.com/user/bwlchmawr-199050
http://s927.photobucket.com/home/ADC3440/index
https://www.flickr.com/photos/78898196@N05
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1597 posts
20 years
Pentaxia