Early Black Friday Offer - Day 2


DaveKitson

Link Posted 24/11/2016 - 15:56
Unlocker wrote:
Wow, and I thought the price I paid for my 70-200 recently was good!

+1

My PBase: www.pbase.com/davekitson

johnjbloomfield

Link Posted 24/11/2016 - 16:05
Link isn't working

CiderDrinker wrote:
Promo Link is Live

http://www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk/promotions/pentax.html

johnjbloomfield

Link Posted 24/11/2016 - 16:06
Any chance of the Tamron 70-200 f2.8 Pentax fit being in the Black Friday deals?

pschlute

Link Posted 24/11/2016 - 16:55
Gajan wrote:
Any tempting deals on cameras and bundles?

Specifically the K1 ....pretty please Chris.
Peter



My Flickr page

CiderDrinker

Link Posted 24/11/2016 - 17:01
johnjbloomfield wrote:
Link isn't working

CiderDrinker wrote:
Promo Link is Live

http://www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk/promotions/pentax.html


Does for me, just go to the main page and wait for the black friday image to scroll round on the top banner thing.
Digital: Pentax K-1 II + Grip, Pentax K3II + Grip, Pentax MX-1.
Lenses: Pentax D-FA 24-70mm 2.8, D-FA 15-30 2.8, D-FA 70-200 2.8*, Pentax 35mm 2.4, 50mm 1.8, 18-135mm WR, 55-300mm HD, Sigma 70-300mm (macro), Tamron 17-50mm F2.8.
Film: Mamiya C330 Medium Format, Pentax Super ME.

Chris@SRSWATFORD

Link Posted 24/11/2016 - 17:09
DaveKitson wrote:
Unlocker wrote:
Wow, and I thought the price I paid for my 70-200 recently was good!

+1

Apologies for this - Pentax came to me with the pricing for this offer which I know was less than last time on this lens. Some of the other lenses are cheaper though....

pschlute wrote:
Gajan wrote:
Any tempting deals on cameras and bundles?

Specifically the K1 ....pretty please Chris.

The K-1 body will be 1599. This will be via a voucher code that we are in the process of setting up now and, as all of these offers are, will be on very limited stocks.

johnjbloomfield wrote:
Any chance of the Tamron 70-200 f2.8 Pentax fit being in the Black Friday deals?

This will be 499. Tamron prices will be going live at midnight.
For all things Pentax please visit www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk - anything not listed please email or call!

Follow us on Facebook

Chris@SRSWATFORD

Link Posted 24/11/2016 - 17:10
Our K-3 II offer is now live.

K-3II Body with DA 50mm F1.8 and D-BG5 Grip - 699

Again, this is very limited and may well finish before the end of Monday night.
For all things Pentax please visit www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk - anything not listed please email or call!

Follow us on Facebook

pschlute

Link Posted 24/11/2016 - 18:06
Chris@SRSWATFORD wrote:


The K-1 body will be 1599. This will be via a voucher code that we are in the process of setting up now and, as all of these offers are, will be on very limited stocks.


Chris, will the 100 trade-in bonus be applicable too ?
Peter



My Flickr page

Chris@SRSWATFORD

Link Posted 24/11/2016 - 18:27
pschlute wrote:
Chris@SRSWATFORD wrote:


The K-1 body will be 1599. This will be via a voucher code that we are in the process of setting up now and, as all of these offers are, will be on very limited stocks.


Chris, will the 100 trade-in bonus be applicable too ?

No, but if you've got a PX then I'll see what I can do to enhance this.
For all things Pentax please visit www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk - anything not listed please email or call!

Follow us on Facebook

pschlute

Link Posted 24/11/2016 - 18:50
Chris, sent you PM.
Peter



My Flickr page

Dwiea

Link Posted 24/11/2016 - 19:15
I'm confused
Chris@SRSWATFORD wrote:
DaveKitson wrote:
Quote:
Wow, and I thought the price I paid for my 70-200 recently was good!

+1

Apologies for this - Pentax came to me with the pricing for this offer which I know was less than last time on this lens. Some of the other lenses are cheaper though....

I'm confused, is the 70-200 cheaper or more expensive than the last offers? I have missed a cheaper deal? :/
Last Edited by Dwiea on 24/11/2016 - 19:16

johnjbloomfield

Link Posted 24/11/2016 - 19:51
Thanks for the heads up on the Tamron 70-200 mm - It made me decide to go for the 100mm WR!

AJFS

Link Posted 26/11/2016 - 07:12
Hi Chris!
Does the part exchange appliable to the Black Friday deals?
Send you guys an email!

Thank you,

ronniemac

Link Posted 27/11/2016 - 00:59
Hi Chris, thanks for the chat today. Sounds really busy in SRS Watford!

These are some very favourable prices on some lovely items.

I've sent an email but just to be sure, I have also sent a p.m. on this site.

Hope my PX proposal is of interest.

ronniemac

Link Posted 29/11/2016 - 15:14
Thanks for the message Chris, I have sent you a reply.

Looks like we have can seal the deal!

Very many thanks.
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.