Early at Cholmondeley Castle
Posted 15/10/2012 - 16:02
Link
Lovely set, but the stand out one for me is the swan, very dreamy shot.
Posted 15/10/2012 - 16:36
Link
Have to agree, swan shot is terrific. I think you got the mist just right. How did you set up for this - I've tried at Erddig and got a mess.
Posted 15/10/2012 - 18:37
Link
Thanks for your comments.
Set up? That implies some level of planning. Unfortunately I did nothing special here, just took the shot, all on auto.
Set up? That implies some level of planning. Unfortunately I did nothing special here, just took the shot, all on auto.
Real name: Mike Edwards. My homage to seventies Vauxhalls: www.firenza.net
Camera - Pentax Kx, 18-55 kit lens, 18-200 Sigma, 50-500 Sigma, 500mm Tamron mirror
Camera - Pentax Kx, 18-55 kit lens, 18-200 Sigma, 50-500 Sigma, 500mm Tamron mirror
Posted 15/10/2012 - 19:19
Link
Some great photos here Mike.
Bill
K5+Bigma+BushHawk Shoulderpod.
K5+16-50DA* + 10-17DA Fisheye + 50-135DA* + Sigma 70mm Macro + DA35 2.4..
Slik Pro 700DX tripod.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/pixellie/
K5+Bigma+BushHawk Shoulderpod.
K5+16-50DA* + 10-17DA Fisheye + 50-135DA* + Sigma 70mm Macro + DA35 2.4..
Slik Pro 700DX tripod.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/pixellie/
Posted 16/10/2012 - 10:04
Link
Thanks Bill.
Real name: Mike Edwards. My homage to seventies Vauxhalls: www.firenza.net
Camera - Pentax Kx, 18-55 kit lens, 18-200 Sigma, 50-500 Sigma, 500mm Tamron mirror
Camera - Pentax Kx, 18-55 kit lens, 18-200 Sigma, 50-500 Sigma, 500mm Tamron mirror
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


419 posts
15 years
South Cheshire
[IMG]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a149/hpfirenza/CPOP2012_revisit/Imgp7706a.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a149/hpfirenza/CPOP2012_revisit/Imgp7713a.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a149/hpfirenza/CPOP2012_revisit/Imgp7751a.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a149/hpfirenza/CPOP2012_revisit/Imgp7773a.jpg[/IMG]
As always, any thoughts appreciated. I have more similar ones but there are only so many images of tree shadows. I wasn't happy with how the mist came out, it looked so much better in real life.
Camera - Pentax Kx, 18-55 kit lens, 18-200 Sigma, 50-500 Sigma, 500mm Tamron mirror