Dynamic Range Control in new version of Silkypix

George Lazarette
Posted 27/06/2007 - 08:05 Link
Still downloading, so I haven't tested it yet, but it looks impressive from the pics on the site.

G
Keywords: Charming, polite, and generally agreeable.
golfdiesel
Posted 27/06/2007 - 08:59 Link
wasn't this feature introduced last year when v3 came out?
Camera:K20D|Ist*DS|Spotmatic II|MZ-10
Pentax Lenses: DA16-45|DA50-200|50A 1.7
Tamron Lenses: 28-200
Takumar Lenses: SMC 55 1.8
Sigma Lenses: EX DG 50-500 'Bigma'|EX 50mm Macro
Flashes: Metz 58 AF-1|Samsung SEF-36PZF|Pentax AF-220T
George Lazarette
Posted 27/06/2007 - 09:27 Link
Quote:
wasn't this feature introduced last year when v3 came out?
You may be right, but I didn't notice it, and in fact I can't find it in the latest version, now that it is downloaded.

The website says this is a new feature, and I took that to mean new in this release, but it could also mean new to version 3.

So if it was there already, where is it?

G
Keywords: Charming, polite, and generally agreeable.
MattMatic
Posted 27/06/2007 - 09:50 Link
It was there in v3.
It's the little sphere icon with a "star" highlight on the top left - between the curve and colour control icons.

Its effectiveness is rather dependent on the type of image but with a bit of tweaking its great for managing sunsets etc.

Matt
http://www.mattmatic.co.uk
(For gallery, tips and links)
George Lazarette
Posted 27/06/2007 - 12:03 Link
Quote:
It was there in v3.
It's the little sphere icon with a "star" highlight on the top left - between the curve and colour control icons.

Its effectiveness is rather dependent on the type of image but with a bit of tweaking its great for managing sunsets etc.

Matt
Found it now. Thanks.

We REALLY need that manual!

G
Keywords: Charming, polite, and generally agreeable.
MattMatic
Posted 27/06/2007 - 12:07 Link
LOL!
You know, as soon as I posted that reply I could see that coming
One day... one day
Matt
http://www.mattmatic.co.uk
(For gallery, tips and links)
golfdiesel
Posted 27/06/2007 - 12:31 Link
@matt

open a paypal account, so we can make a donation
Camera:K20D|Ist*DS|Spotmatic II|MZ-10
Pentax Lenses: DA16-45|DA50-200|50A 1.7
Tamron Lenses: 28-200
Takumar Lenses: SMC 55 1.8
Sigma Lenses: EX DG 50-500 'Bigma'|EX 50mm Macro
Flashes: Metz 58 AF-1|Samsung SEF-36PZF|Pentax AF-220T
MattMatic
Posted 27/06/2007 - 12:49 Link
Quote:
@matt

open a paypal account, so we can make a donation
That's a very kind thought I already have a PayPal account... but I'm still up to my eyes in stuff - donations or not - so I wouldn't want to take your cash and still take an age
Matt
http://www.mattmatic.co.uk
(For gallery, tips and links)

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo