Dunstanburgh Castle
Posted 04/12/2012 - 13:29
Link
Blythman wrote:
With a click of a button I can get an instant idea as to whether I think B&W will work
With the click of a button I can put in a cloudWith a click of a button I can get an instant idea as to whether I think B&W will work
Much safer than clambering over wet rocks.
Just give the nod Alan.
John
Posted 04/12/2012 - 14:23
Link
DOIK wrote:
Much safer than clambering over wet rocks.
Just give the nod Alan.
John
Nice one John. My post was a reply to darkskies, asking why I converted to B&W in Lightroom before going into Siver Efex Pro. Takes a little while for Silver Efex to open, so I convert first to see if its worth bothering
Blythman wrote:
With a click of a button I can get an instant idea as to whether I think B&W will work
With the click of a button I can put in a cloudWith a click of a button I can get an instant idea as to whether I think B&W will work
Much safer than clambering over wet rocks.
Just give the nod Alan.
John
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1776 posts
17 years
Burton upon Trent
Haven't been there
You should.
If the golf course is on the right, there are some wonderful rock formations on the beach just under the castle.
Then back to Craster for crab butties
Spent many many hours exploring them over the years.
regards
Bernard
Magical shot by the way