DS Colour Labs - ridiculous print prices

Spad

Link Posted 12/07/2022 - 12:54
Don't know if any of you guys have heard of DS Colour Labs but, I can highly recommend them!!

Their print prices are ridiculously cheap! 12x18 1.25, A3 1.17 and 10x8 54p!!!

They use Fuji paper and I can vouch for their quality and their support is epic! I used them professionally and theyve helped me out when needed urgent stuff or cocked something up!!!

Here is a link to their prices and will also link you their main site: link
At the beggining there was nothing....

Which exploded....
Last Edited by Spad on 12/07/2022 - 12:55

Nigelk

Link Posted 12/07/2022 - 13:59
I've been using them when needed for quite a few years, always been happy

Helpful

Urbanmeister

Link Posted 12/07/2022 - 16:37
So helpful. Thanks, Spad.
Be well, stay safe.
Last Edited by Urbanmeister on 12/07/2022 - 16:37

MikeInDevon

Link Posted 12/07/2022 - 20:21
Really useful, thanks!

davidwozhere

Link Posted 12/07/2022 - 22:09
Looking at those prices they will get my next roll of 120.
Both the *istDS and the K5 are incurably addicted to old glass

My page on Photocrowd - link

Spad

Link Posted 12/07/2022 - 22:27
davidwozhere wrote:
Looking at those prices they will get my next roll of 120.

I can't blame you... and you'll go back to. They're top notch quality!
At the beggining there was nothing....

Which exploded....

1stEverPentax

Link Posted 12/07/2022 - 23:35
Have just had a photobook to celebrate a significant family event printed by them...12x8...hardbacked...only quite slim...10 leaf / 20 pages with about 50+ images spread throughout in total.

Price was 2p under 50! (Including postage back). Personally I thought it was a tad overpriced for what it was...I was hoping to get it done initially when I thought about doing it for c40. I was going on holiday though and needed to organise and order quickly so it would be ready soon after i got back...I asked them to delay delivery by a few days to accomodate this. Had I had more time i'm sure I could have found a discount code from somewhere to have brought the price down slightly but having had false starts with two other companies that I tried first I just needed to get it done...so took a chance.

Have to say...fair play to them...the print quality and overall look of the book is excellent. I'm going to deliver it in person tomorrow evening to the recipients and hope they will be as impressed with it as I was.

Their standard print prices are super value and i've been meaning to get dozens of images printed from various SD cards going back several years in lots of different sizes...i'm certainly going to use them for that on the back of my recent experience. Turnround time is very quick as well and you can collect if local...what's not to like?

Helpful

LennyBloke

Link Posted 16/07/2022 - 19:02
Another fan of DS Colour Labs here - all our photos are now digital so are stored and viewed as such but every now and then we go through the last few months worth (usually family shots) and put an order of 6x8 or 8x10 together to be printed at DSCL
LennyBloke
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.