Down Stream to the sea.
Posted 21/12/2022 - 17:18
Link
These are great!!!
Posted 27/12/2022 - 17:48
Link
Compositionally I think you're nailing these. There seems to be a colour cast to them though, what brand filters were you using? Are you using the 2 second self timer? Asking as the 2 sec self timer locks the mirror up before opening the shutter to take the image and reduces vibrations and soft images caused by the mirror slap.
Gareth Williams ARPS
My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II
Welsh Photographer
Flickr
Instagram
My PPG
Foundation NFT
My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II
Welsh Photographer
Flickr
My PPG
Foundation NFT
Posted 31/12/2022 - 13:17
Link
Thanks Spad and Gareth, yeah you are right there is a reddish colour cast - I forgot this is caused with the filter I use and rushed them out as usual, easily missed when lots of red bracken and foliage about. I always use the 2 second timer with the tripod and slow shutter, there are defo faults with these pics LOL. tripod leg in the 2nd pic I had another play with the 1st pic, here it is;


Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1120 posts
6 years
1. This stream flows down to the sea, just below the pub, as it happens....
2. Bit lower
3. In your face rock!
4.
5.
6.
7.
8. Out to sea.