Dont be shy
Posted 08/11/2010 - 16:57
Link
And they also say swan photos are boring. Well many of them are but not this one. It's excellent.
David
David
Posted 08/11/2010 - 17:24
Link
Thanks again guys I have always thought the kit lens to be a very good lens to be honest, this is the mk1 and I suspect the mk2 and the WR version would preform even better. I find swans very interesting subjects to photograph as with that long reach of neck they get into so may interesting positions and once you gain there trust I find you can get in very close I have had some lovely shots over the years.
ian
ian
Posted 08/11/2010 - 18:30
Link
There were some good Mk1 Kit lenses. I couldn't tell the
difference between the Mk1 I got with the *istDs and a
later Mk2. Another (late model) Mk1 I had was not in
the same league.
difference between the Mk1 I got with the *istDs and a
later Mk2. Another (late model) Mk1 I had was not in
the same league.
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Posted 08/11/2010 - 22:22
Link
Algernon wrote:
There were some good Mk1 Kit lenses. I couldn't tell the
difference between the Mk1 I got with the *istDs and a
later Mk2. Another (late model) Mk1 I had was not in
the same league.
I had thought the mk 2 was brought out with the k20 to cope better with the extra pixels on it's sensor, so I thought it would be better than the mk 1. Im more than happy with my copy of the mk1 and from what John wrote in his reveiw on the kr the kit lens supplied with that looks very good also.There were some good Mk1 Kit lenses. I couldn't tell the
difference between the Mk1 I got with the *istDs and a
later Mk2. Another (late model) Mk1 I had was not in
the same league.
Ian
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1973 posts
16 years
Manchester
Stuart..