Does Llandudno work in B&W?
Posted 22/04/2009 - 20:48
Link
I think it works pretty well: I love that sky!
Getting there! Thanks to you guys
Pentax K3ii, Pentax K10d, Kit lens ( 18-55mm ), 50mm f1.7 lens, Tamron 70-300mm lens, Prinzflex 70-162 manual lens, Various old flashes.
Pentax K3ii, Pentax K10d, Kit lens ( 18-55mm ), 50mm f1.7 lens, Tamron 70-300mm lens, Prinzflex 70-162 manual lens, Various old flashes.
Posted 22/04/2009 - 20:50
Link
Seconded. That sky gives the photo a marvellous claustrophobic feeling.
Posted 22/04/2009 - 22:47
Link
Thanks for the comments, think I'll go with this one
Simon
Simon
My website http://www.landscapephotographyuk.com
My Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/landscapephotographyuk
Find me on Google+ link
My Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/landscapephotographyuk
Find me on Google+ link
Posted 23/04/2009 - 12:02
Link
That looks very good indeed and the contrasts in the sky are lovely.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.




2106 posts
18 years
Mold,
North Wales
would be interested to hear opinions on this one?
thanks
Simon
[IMG]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e68/STKITCHIN/SG103151-copy.jpg[/IMG]
My Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/landscapephotographyuk
Find me on Google+ link