DIY Ring Light Adapter for reversed lens

mayday

Link Posted 04/08/2010 - 13:05
Thanks for the comment Peter. I was concerned as to whether using the whole of the extension tube would cause any issues with vignetting but all seems ok. I had saved that original post re the building of the ring light holder for a good while, meaning to get around to building one eventually. Now that is done, need to look for another photography related project...
Regards
David

Retired at last - now all that time for photography - you would think: wink:

JohnX

Link Posted 22/01/2018 - 11:54
This is an old post resurrected by a spammer, but I couldn't help but note all the members who are no longer posting here and wondered what happened to them?

Algernon

Link Posted 22/01/2018 - 15:23
JohnX wrote:
This is an old post resurrected by a spammer, but I couldn't help but note all the members who are no longer posting here and wondered what happened to them?

Probably moved into full-time DIY Ring Light Adapter making.

DIY Ring Light Adapter making is like that it gets into your blood and you become addicted The hospital were great and I'm now fully cured Some were not so lucky

--
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber

Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff

Algi

johnriley

Link Posted 22/01/2018 - 15:29
Joking aside, just worth mentioning that when we respond to a spam post it effectively hides that post as the new one becomes the most recent in the thread. The reply also generates a notification to the spammers, which encourages them that they are being responded to.

Please try to avoid the temptation of replying and sooner or later the spammer will be neatly swept away........
Best regards, John
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.