Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

Discussion For Weekly #399 - Dramatic Monochrome

johnriley
Posted 02/03/2015 - 19:57 Link
Unfortunately Barrie isn't feeling well this week, so he's asked me to run his competition. Hopefully he'll feel better soon.

In the meantime, you have the brief, so let's see those bold, dramatic monochrome images!
Best regards, John
vic cross
Posted 08/03/2015 - 09:54 Link
I submitted a photo for the 1st time this week. How and when and where do I find the results? as I might start to enter a few more in the future.
CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.
johnriley
Posted 08/03/2015 - 10:02 Link
The deadline is tonight at midnight, so that's when I will choose the winner. If it happens to be you Vic, you'll get an e-mail inviting you to set the next competition. Otherwise, look in the competition again and there will be the result plus a critique of all the images.

Whoever wins will have the fun job of setting competition #400, which of course is a little special, and we'll be celebrating over seven and a half years of weekly competitions. More of that later, but the winner should be prepared to set #400 promptly and to judge it promptly as well!
Best regards, John
vic cross
Posted 08/03/2015 - 10:26 Link
John. Call me thick if you want but where do i find the competition "button". I know I must have found it to enter but I seem to have lost it. CHEERS Vic.
PS. Are you going to the NEC on the 22nd? and if so will I see you on the Pentax stand at approx 1PM? Vic
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.
vic cross
Posted 08/03/2015 - 10:29 Link
Sorry John. I've found it in Gallery. CHEERS Vic.
johnriley
Posted 09/03/2015 - 00:15 Link
Well done StephenHampshire for his fine winning image! Results are up, and vic, you came in second, so well done also in your first competition.
Best regards, John

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.