Digital Photography On DVD
Posted 16/09/2010 - 08:52
Link
Just google "camera tutorial" and you will find numerous sources
Best regards
Terry
K20D, Optio I10, DA 18-55 1:3.5-5.6 AL II, A 1:1.7/50, D FA 1:2.8/100 Macro, Sigma 70-300 1:4-5.6 APO DG Macro, Pentax AF 360FGZ
Terry
K20D, Optio I10, DA 18-55 1:3.5-5.6 AL II, A 1:1.7/50, D FA 1:2.8/100 Macro, Sigma 70-300 1:4-5.6 APO DG Macro, Pentax AF 360FGZ
Posted 17/09/2010 - 08:49
Link
I have to agree with the two posts above. There are an enormous number of good tutorials on both youtube and vimeo which will give you loads of information
Richard
commercial photographer manchester
Richard
commercial photographer manchester
Posted 17/09/2010 - 10:55
Link
There are very good tutorial DVDs free with Digital Photo every month and I think they sell a complete set.
Ken
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -
Posted 25/09/2010 - 00:55
Link
gartmore wrote:
There are very good tutorial DVDs free with Digital Photo every month and I think they sell a complete set.
Thanks Ken et alThere are very good tutorial DVDs free with Digital Photo every month and I think they sell a complete set.
Whilst I have cucusoft to "grab" Youtube stuff,I`m of the view that a "bought" DVD may be more "professional" in both presentation & content.
Nic
K10D,K20D
Pentax 18-55,Tamron AF 70-300,Sigma 150-500
Kenko 2X Teleplus MC7
AF 360 FGZ
Pentax 18-55,Tamron AF 70-300,Sigma 150-500
Kenko 2X Teleplus MC7
AF 360 FGZ
Posted 25/09/2010 - 04:56
Link
This site provides free video tutorials and I think is worth a look before you splash out any wonga....They get all their revenue from advertising but you don't have to buy anything. Not an awful lot of stuff on there, however, but there's numerous similar sites if you google them...
Posted 25/09/2010 - 08:54
Link
have you thought about a local college. i joined the beginers class earlier in the year and now just started the intermediate.this is through Stroud college the tutor is excellent, has to be able to deal with all types of camera as most people who start do not know what the camera is capable of. so came away from the first course with more knwledge of that. Off on our first field trip next week of which there are 4 on this course plus class projects.
the beauty of this method of learning is the fact you have instant help from tutor plus interaction with other people some who will be not as capable as you to some that are more capable so you also learn from each other.Sorry i,ve gone on a bit but i was reluctant to go to start with now i really look forward to going also these days if you don,t use it you will lose it and that would be a shame for all
the beauty of this method of learning is the fact you have instant help from tutor plus interaction with other people some who will be not as capable as you to some that are more capable so you also learn from each other.Sorry i,ve gone on a bit but i was reluctant to go to start with now i really look forward to going also these days if you don,t use it you will lose it and that would be a shame for all
Posted 25/09/2010 - 17:04
Link
[quote:3496ace15f="alfiemooon]Whilst I have cucusoft to "grab" Youtube stuff,I`m of the view that a "bought" DVD may be more "professional" in both presentation & content.[/quote]Didn't you find any DVDs for purchase by Google? Also try amazon,com.
Best regards
Terry
K20D, Optio I10, DA 18-55 1:3.5-5.6 AL II, A 1:1.7/50, D FA 1:2.8/100 Macro, Sigma 70-300 1:4-5.6 APO DG Macro, Pentax AF 360FGZ
Terry
K20D, Optio I10, DA 18-55 1:3.5-5.6 AL II, A 1:1.7/50, D FA 1:2.8/100 Macro, Sigma 70-300 1:4-5.6 APO DG Macro, Pentax AF 360FGZ
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


227 posts
17 years
Bristol
I appreciate that my local Waterstones may be stocked full to the ceiling with books on the subject but I`m sure I`m not the only one who would find following a non patronising DVD so much easier to follow with my K10/K20 in hand.
Even if it goes from "Digital Photography For Dummies" through to "Advanced",it would be would a look.
Nic
Pentax 18-55,Tamron AF 70-300,Sigma 150-500
Kenko 2X Teleplus MC7
AF 360 FGZ