Different take on a sunset

Top-banana
Posted 25/07/2017 - 11:34 Link
great to see some different ideas, my favourite is no.1
Posted 26/07/2017 - 10:51 Link
These are great... 1 and 3 for me... rather like the 2 suns myself... a bit like living on another planet (er, not that I've lived on another planet, as far as I know)...

Best
Mag07
Posted 26/07/2017 - 11:25 Link
Thank you Lenny and Top. Much appreciated.

thingsthatihaveseen wrote:
These are great... 1 and 3 for me... rather like the 2 suns myself... a bit like living on another planet (er, not that I've lived on another planet, as far as I know)...

Best
Are you sure you haven't? Some of your photos are 'out of this world' I'd say
Thanks!
'Photography...it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten....' (Aaron Siskind)
tyronet2000
Posted 30/07/2017 - 16:52 Link
Like them all very much. I don't mind the two suns which if I put on the wrong spectacles I get four suns
Regards
Stan

PPG
Mag07
Posted 05/09/2017 - 08:50 Link
Thank you Lenny and I could not agree more. Love to see people experiment and push the boundaries. Even if the results are not always to my taste.

Quote:
Like them all very much. I don't mind the two suns which if I put on the wrong spectacles I get four suns
Haha, cheers Stan!
'Photography...it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten....' (Aaron Siskind)
Edited by Mag07: 05/09/2017 - 08:51

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo