Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

Didn't make the cut

womble
Posted 23/02/2018 - 16:01 Link
A small selection of images that didn't make the cut for today's "Single in February" challenge image (see "What's up there?"). All K-3 / 31mm Ltd.

Comment Image

Feb 23: Booking office par Kris Lockyear, on ipernity

Comment Image

Feb 23: Looking in par Kris Lockyear, on ipernity

Comment Image

Feb 23: paint job par Kris Lockyear, on ipernity

Comment Image

Feb 23: stereo vision par Kris Lockyear, on ipernity

Comment Image

Feb 23: what a lovely city par Kris Lockyear, on ipernity
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

My website
stub
Posted 23/02/2018 - 16:59 Link
I like no 3....!! Though I may have a different view as to where I would put the focus point,, But they are your images so its your choice...
K-1Gripped K-1 ungripped K-5ii K7 Various lenses

Stuart..
womble
Posted 23/02/2018 - 17:26 Link
stub wrote:
I like no 3....!! Though I may have a different view as to where I would put the focus point,, But they are your images so its your choice...

Thank you . The focal point was the buildings, but at f/9.5 pretty muchy everything is in focus. I kept the shutter speed to 1/15 to blur the traffic.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

My website
K10D
Posted 23/02/2018 - 18:34 Link
2nd image is a stand out shot for me Kris. That desturated "look back at you" background image seals the deal.

Best regards
Inspiration is rarer than a plate glass camera.....
Edited by K10D: 23/02/2018 - 18:35
AlJones2402
Posted 23/02/2018 - 20:07 Link
+1 👌

K10D wrote:
2nd image is a stand out shot for me Kris. That desturated "look back at you" background image seals the deal.

Best regards

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.