Dead and Derelict

Gravyboy
Posted 12/01/2011 - 21:59 Link
Taken using the K10D I bought from Mike-P here and also a 40mm f2.8 ltd I was lucky enough to get before Christmas.

Comment Image

Dead and Derelict by PartTimeAllTheTime, on Flickr
CoDa
Posted 12/01/2011 - 22:36 Link
Sorry does nothing for me, IMO the difference between the background and the plant, does not have enough separation in the tones.
Colin

“Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.”
Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)


[IMG]http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad254/weldingblues/K-7userbar-red.jpg[/IMG]
cabstar
Posted 13/01/2011 - 00:59 Link
Gareth is right, I think if you had a white background the image would be more tidier
PPG Wedding photography Flickr
Concert photography

Currently on a Pentax hiatus until an FF Pentax is released
Gravyboy
Posted 13/01/2011 - 07:56 Link
If it was a white background then it wouldn't be the derelict building, but I think the similarity of tones is something to consider as well as the composition.

Thanks all...

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo