Dartmouth, this afternoon

alun
Posted 28/11/2010 - 20:05 Link
[IMG]http://i935.photobucket.com/albums/ad194/alun10/IMGP0755A.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i935.photobucket.com/albums/ad194/alun10/IMGP0797.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i935.photobucket.com/albums/ad194/alun10/IMGP0736.jpg[/IMG]

All with the 300mm. The AF seemed rather reluctant, perhaps the cold?
Any comments gratefully received.
matwhittington
Posted 28/11/2010 - 20:16 Link
I like the gritty subjects, and I'm drawn to all the rusty chains... I wonder what it would look like with a bit more contrast perhaps?, there are some quite strong shadows but the texture of the chains themselves looks like it could do with a bit more pep (imo). I rather like the diagonal line of floats in the second one as well. Nice work

Regards
Mat W

My Flickr: link
i-Berg
Posted 28/11/2010 - 21:54 Link
No 1 for me Alun, lovely shot. No 3 may need some additional contrast, as Mat suggested.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo